Monday, May 3, 2010

wishing, hoping, waiting

I don't think I'm going to sleep until this house thing is a done deal. Why can't they just ask for everything up front instead of saying, oh now we need this, oh now we need that. So stressful. Stress is such a wasted emotion. Don't really learn anything from it. It's so draining and pointless. There is just no way to start this process all over again... well there is, but I don't want to. I just have my heart set on this now and to have it ripped out from under me is tragic. It was so hard to concentrate at work today! Yes, I know, a bit dramatic. I'm trying to stay positive. I mean, it's not like we'd be moving in now. I still have to wait for Emileo to finish the school year. Maybe it's a lucky break that I don't have to start paying a mortgage till it's closer to us actually moving in. That's sound good. Gotta stay focus, gotta stay positive. Lives are at stake...ok that's totally dramatic. Oh, let's see what tomorrow brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment