Sunday, May 2, 2010

so close and yet so far away

This whole house thing has me completely stressed out. Just when I think it's done, they are asking for more documents, sometimes for the second or third time! It just feels like everything is at a stand still. It's made me feel like I'm at a stand still. All of a sudden I don't have room for all my stuff. Even though I've been living here for five years just fine, I feel so claustrophobic in my surroundings. I'm not taking time to have my breakfast or snacks ready for my work day. I'm not preparing snacks for the boys ahead of time. I'm not doing a lot of the things I normally do. I just want it all to be done. I want the keys so I can start moving things in. I want to have my own house to organize and run. (sigh) I've been having back and neck pain which I'm sure is stressed related. I just want to do a happy dance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment