Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Onward and upward

Everything seems to be going good right now. My darling friends and their girls are moving back to LA, my closing docs came in today, it's seems things are moving along. I always worry when things are going good... it's like I have to prepare for something bad to happen. When things are going good, it's like a speed trap for me. Last week was stressful with the delays on the whole house thing, then Friday I find out about court scheduled for 5/12 (3 days notice, pfft!) for a trial on the divorce. Not a good way to end the week. But luckily I already had a therapy session scheduled on Saturday. It was a good session. My therapist has great analogies. After all the tears she says, It's ok to have your moment of self pity, but think of self pity as an outhouse; you go in, it smells like shit and there are flies everywhere, so you don't want to stay in there too long. Gotta love her!
But this week was a good week. Court went well, my lawyer got a continuance for Aug 2nd. Closing paperwork is in on the house so I should have the keys this coming week. So for now, I'm gonna just enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment