Monday, April 30, 2012

Game On!


Well, well, well, as if life isn't busy enough, let's add Soccer to the schedule.  Well I'm loving it!  A Soccer Mom, me??  Yup, it's happened.  Yeah, it's made life for this single mommy a whole lot busier, but that's OK.  D is really enjoying himself and E is a great supporter of his little bro, who says "good job brother!" after practices and after the first game on Saturday.  The first game.... wow, that was intense!  He even blocked a shot from the other team's best player!  I cheered, I yelled, I screamed, I took lots of pics and when it was all over I felt like I had just played!  My voice was practically gone.  It was a great day and all the practices every Mon, Wed and Sat, rushing home to get the kiddos ready and out the door for practice that last 1 - 1-1/2 hours then back home to get them bathed and ready for bed on top of all the other mom duties; homework, laundry, dinner, bed time rituals... tired yet?  I am.  But I'm OK with it all.  It's great to see him trying new things, making new friends, having a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment