Saturday, January 28, 2012

Where to go from here...

Our worse fear has come true and I am so sad for my dear friend. Her daughter is gone, and there is nothing I can do for her to change that. They say everything happens for a reason, but I can't think of one damn reason that is good enough. They say we learn from our experiences, but I don't know what the effing lesson is here. They say hard times make us stronger, but who the hell decides we need to be stronger. This is truly a test of one's faith.

When I started the FB page for Bree it was for support for the family, as the only way I know, by sharing words and thoughts of positivity. Our little group of 40 members is now 900+ and growing. Do they all know Bree or her family? No. Which impresses me the most. That the story of this young, beautiful girl has touched so many. I've seen this group grow so much over the past 2 week. People who knew Bree or know the family, and people who don't. People from around the corner from where Bree lived and from miles away. And they've joined the page truly to express their sympathy for the family. Such a humane gesture during a time when there seems to be no humanity left in this world. I can not even BEGIN TO IMAGINE what Bree's parents are going thru. I wish I could do something to make this all go away for them.

love to the two of you, the kids and the babies

A fund has been established and people are coming together as well now, to contribute to the Bree’Anna Guzman Memorial Fund to help the family and Bree's two little girls in this next phase.
There is still lots to do. There is still a monster out there that needs to be taken off the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment