Monday, September 12, 2011

So much to do!

I went to a scrapbook workshop Friday night. I took my mom and it was a lot of fun and it gave us that jump start we needed to get back into it. I started up again about 2 months or so ago, but had only completed a few pages in that time. This weekend I went full out. I started a book of studio pics of the boys which I will continue as I have pictures done every year. But I was able to start and complete what I had from the time Emileo's 1 year studio pics were done till present with both boys. Then I finally started the Sea World book from our trip in 2008 (yes, 2008!). It's about a 12 or 15 page scrap book which I nearly completed! I only have 2 pages left on that one. I can not wait to get more done. I really should set aside some time every week for this. It is always a work in progress and we are always taking picture.

I love when I get these little burst of creative ideas. I saw some fabulous ideas this weekend for rings and cuffs that I can not wait to get started on. So many things I just want to get started on and I'd much rather be doing that stuff than being at work some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment